Perfect for Thanksgiving dinner … it’s like having fall on your plate. And wonderfully healthy! Plenty of fiber for cardiovascular health and vitamins C and K for bone health. Simple to prepare. Enjoy your holiday!
1 lb organic brussels sprouts, ends and outer leaves trimmed
1 organic pear, thinly sliced
1 organic apple, chopped
2 TB organic raisins, chopped
2 TB organic pepitas
1/4 cup organic fresh cranberries
3 TB extra virgin olive oil
1 1/2 TB organic apple cider vinegar
2 TB organic apple cider
1 TB organic dijon mustard
salt and pepper
1. Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
2. Slice brussels sprouts thinly and place in a large bowl.
3. Pour the dressing over the brussels sprouts and toss to combine.
4. Add remaining ingredients and toss together lightly.
5. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.